Slow Internet speeds and poor mobile signals are amongst the top complaints employees make when working in an office building. From missed call notifications to dropped signals, you undoubtedly feel annoyed!
Many businesses are becoming more flexible about their working conditions and environments thanks to the pandemic. As such, employees greatly rely on mobile signals and Internet strength to achieve their desired tasks. Unfortunately, having poor mobile signal strength or a downed Internet connection can negatively impact profitability and productivity in the workplace.
The reason many modern office buildings tend to block mobile signals has to do with their construction. They’re built with thick walls and robust frames that make it hard for mobile network signals to penetrate the walls. This is the single most common reason for the dead zones found within office settings!
Fortunately, advancements in modern technology are helping eliminate these potential mobile signal weaknesses from posing a serious problem for the company. This means that you no longer have to worry about dropped calls, impacted productivity, or a loss of profits!
So, what is this solution that we refer to ensure every nook and cranny has adequate signal strength in your building? It all comes down to using— mobile signal boosters for commercial buildings!
Mobile signal boosters are small technologically advanced devices that can work anywhere inside of a building to help boost mobile signals for reliability, strength, and productivity.
Do you know what is EE? The EE is a brand that was created in 2010, with two of the UK’s largest networks. Both Both Orange and T-Mobile merged to create a new company to begin life focusing on the development of 4G networks.
Using mobile boosters on a grand commercial scale, you can eliminate these dead zones within your company and ensure that all of the calls come through with ease! These devices are created in different sizes and strengths because they work for buildings of every size. They need to have the ability to create a constant and powerful signal supply in an unconventional building, which is why many offerings are available on the market.
How Do Mobile Signal Boosters Work?
Mobile signal boosters are devices that work without an extensive cabling network or antennae. Below are the six steps to take to properly install them:
- The site is surveyed and the perfect space is located where the booster will achieve the desired results.
- A donor antenna is installed on the top of your building. This is to ensure that it can help boost the mobile network signal strength anywhere inside!
- Coaxial cables are run from the donor antennae to the actual mobile booster device. This ensures a direct line of communication between the two while the cables completely carry the signal.
- The network unit is installed during this step to condition and amplifies the off-air signals in multiple frequency bands.
- A CAT 6 optimized cable is run to connect the network and the coverage units adequately. These are installed throughout different zones within a building.
- Subtle remote units are also employed as a way to amplify the strength in the different areas of the building such as the different floors. These units have the ability to amplify and convert any mobile signal.
What To Think About When Selecting Your Booster
It’s crucial to know the size of the area that your mobile signal booster will need to cover. It all starts with calculating the square meter of the building, and if you need help, our company can work with you to perform the necessary calculations!
Mobile signal strength uses dB or decibels for measurement. How mobile boosters work by adding to these decibels to increase the amount of coverage that your building can receive. It goes without saying, the higher the dB, the more reliable the signal strength becomes.